GM OE Heater Cores
- Compact design for easy installation
- Long-life alloys provide corrosion resistance
- High-strength brazed joints ensure durability
- 12-month/20,000km limited warranty*
* Whichever comes first. To the original retail purchaser. Parts only; installation not included. See your local ACDelco Distributor or independent service centre that offers ACDelco Parts for details.
Find out more about ACDelco GM OE Heater Cores and how they fit into the Heating and Air Conditioning System with the product facts below.
A small radiator through which engine coolant flows in order to heat the air entering the cabin.
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Sweet-smelling vapor coming through the defroster or other cabin vents, insufficient or lack of heat in the cabin.
DID YOU KNOW:
If your engine begins overheating while driving in heavy traffic, the following steps can help alleviate the condition:
- Set the climate control system to "Heat" or "Vent"
- Set the blower fan on "High" (roll down your windows if the interior becomes too warm)
- Allow more distance between your vehicle and the one in front of you; this enables more air to enter the radiator easily
WHAT IT DOES:
The Heating and Air Conditioning System heats and cools the vehicle cabins and defrosts the windows.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE:
Your vehicles' Heating and Air Conditioning System should be checked by a professional technician approximately every 12 months (check your owner's manual for specific recommendations). Any related maintenance should be handled only by professionals. If you notice any of the following conditions, have your vehicle checked right away:
- Musty smell when the air conditioning or heating system is activated
- Inadequate cooling or heating temperatures when using the air conditioning or heating system
- The vehicle's temperature gauge indicates a "red" condition
- Steam coming from the engine compartment
- Unusual smells inside or outside the vehicle