ACDelco Advantage Battery
Travel the highways and waterways - these batteries can be used in cars, trucks and marine vehicles.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Terminal design provides resistance to acid leaks, seepage, corrosion and black post, allowing the terminal posts to stay clean and corrosion-free on the shelf.
- Monitored with dozens of quality control checks to help provide ACDelco quality.
- Envelope separators are designed to help eliminate shorting and "corrode-through" to improve reliability and battery life.
- Large reservoirs above the plates provide ample electrolyte reserve for maintenance-free performance.
- Both positive and negative grids are lead/calcium alloy to maximize corrosion resistance, increase cycle life and reduce water consumption to improve battery durability
Supplies the energy needed to start the engine, provides the current to operate the accessories when the vehicle is not running and protects the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) from high-voltage surges.
DID YOU KNOW:
Most vehicle breakdowns are due to one of five causes:
- Out of gas
- Stalled/engine won't start
- Dead battery
- Flat tire
- Overheated engine
Most of these breakdowns can be avoided through the following measures:
- Periodic mechanical checkups, especially when engine stalling, hard starting or other such symptoms are signaling trouble.
- Regular tire inspection for spot damage, unusual wear or under inflation that can lead to a failure.
- Seasonal checks and preventive maintenance of the cooling system, a frequent factor in roadside breakdowns.
- Be sure the gas cap is on tight after filling up to safeguard against condensation in the tank. If moisture in the gas line freezes, the engine can stall.
WHAT IT DOES:
The Starting and Charging System starts the engine, maintains the battery's charge and provides power to the electrical accessories while the engine is running.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE:
Inspect the battery cables and posts for good connections and/or signs of corrosion. Clean them if needed.
Check all vehicle lights - including headlights, turn signals, brake lights and emergency flashers - to be sure they are operating at full brightness.
18 month free replacement limited warranty*.
* To the original retail purchaser. Parts only; installation not included. See your local ACDelco Distributor or independent service centre for details.
Click here for more information on the ACDelco Battery warranty.