ACDelco Advantage Friction brake pads feature the fit, form and function of premium aftermarket brakes at a more economical price. The ACDelco Advantage line offers dependability, performance and great value - without sacrificing important features and benefits.
Features & Benefits
- Chamfered, slotted and shimmed to provide similar fit, form and function of the OE service part.
- Have multiple formulations including both ceramic and semi-metallic pads that are specific to the vehicle application
- Product backing plate is painted Grey to easily differentiate from ACDelco DuraStop or ACDelco OE Service parts
- 12-month/20,000kms limited warranty*
* Whichever comes first. To the original retail purchaser. Parts only; installation not included. See your local ACDelco Distributor or independent service centre that offers ACDelco parts for details.
Find out more about ACDelco Advantage Friction parts and how they fit into the Brakes System with the product facts below.
ACDelco Advantage Brake Pads
Flat pads with frictional materials contact the rotor to help slow or stop the vehicle (disc brakes).
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Chirping, grinding or squealing noise, difficulty stopping the vehicle.
ACDelco Advantage Brake Shoes
Shoes press against the inside of the brake drum to cause friction in order to slow or stop the vehicle (disc brakes).
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Insufficient friction material on brake shoes, reduced braking ability, low brake pedal height, longer stopping distances, squealing or unusual noises, brake pedal pulsation.
WHAT IT DOES:
The Brake System applies frictional force to the wheels to slow or stop the vehicle.
ASBESTOS FREE BRAKE PADS AND SHOES
All ACDelco brake pads and shoes are asbestos free. ACDelco does not distribute, sell or otherwise handle asbestos or asbestos containing materials in any brake friction or other brake products that we market.