Professional Brake Pads
ACDelco Professional New Brake Pads are designed to meet OE standards for fit, form and function, and are engineered to help resist corrosion and premature wear. Independently tested using SAE J2784 standards, ACDelco Professional New Brake Pads offer exceptional performance, and include noise-dampening shims, where applicable.
Features & Benefits
- Quality Assurance - ACDelco Professional Brakes are the most thoroughly independently tested brakes on the aftermarket. ACDelco submits its brake products through a range of test methods, including SAE J2784 for braking effectiveness, along with Noise/Vibration/Harshness (NVH) and durability/wear testing. This allows us to ensure that we deliver the high quality product that an ACDelco customer expects. No manufacturer tests or audits its replacement brake products to the level of ACDelco.
- Warranty - ACDelco Professional brake pads and shoes carry a limited lifetime warranty.* All other Professional brake products carry a 12-month/20,000kms limited warranty*from sale or installation.
* To the original retail purchaser. Parts only; installation not included. See your local ACDelco Distributor or independent service centre that offers ACDelco parts for details.
Find out more about ACDelco Professional Brake Pads and how they fit into the Brakes System with the product facts below.
Flat pads with frictional materials contact the rotor to help slow or stop the vehicle (disc brakes).
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Chirping, grinding or squealing noise, difficulty stopping the vehicle.
WHAT IT DOES:
The Brake System applies frictional force to the wheels to slow or stop the vehicle.
ASBESTOS FREE BRAKE PADS AND SHOES
All ACDelco brake pads and shoes are asbestos free. ACDelco does not distribute, sell or otherwise handle asbestos or asbestos containing materials in any brake friction or other brake products that we market.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE:
The following inspections and maintenance procedures can help prevent potential brake problems:
- Check brake fluid level at every oil change. Replace fluid according to Owner's Manual recommendations.
- Calipers and wheel cylinders should be checked every brake inspection and serviced or replaced as required.
- Inspect the brake lines for rust, punctures or visible leaks (you may be able to do this, but consult a qualified technician if necessary).