- Coverage for most vehicles on the road today
- Tested and approved
- Follow original manufacturers' designs for dispersing heat, helping to prolong pad and rotor life and reduce noise and vibration.
- Additional ACDelco Professional brake parts: shoes, calipers, master cylinders, wheel cylinders, parking brake cables, brake lines and hoses.
Features & Benefits
- Durability - ACDelco Professional Brakes are designed to help resist corrosion and premature wear.
- Quiet - You won't hear much from these high-quality brakes.
- Quality Assurance - ACDelco Professional Brakes are thoroughly, independently tested. ACDelco submits its brake products through a range of test methods, along with Noise/Vibration/Harshness (NVH) and durability/wear testing. This allows us to deliver the high quality product that an ACDelco customer expects. No manufacturer tests or audits its replacement brake products to the level of ACDelco.
- Warranty - ACDelco Professional Rotors and Drums brake products carry a 12-month/20,000kms limited warranty*from sale or installation *
Find out more about ACDelco Professional Rotors/Drums and how they fit into the Brakes system with the product facts below.
A rotating disc that helps slow or stop the vehicle when the brake pads press against its surface (disc brakes).
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Brake pedal pulsation (not to be confused with normal ABS operation), squealing or grinding noise, low brake pedal height, vehicle pulls to the left or right when brakes are applied.
A drum attaches to the wheel that slows the rotation of the wheel when the brake shoes contact its surface.
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Reduced braking force, low brake pedal height, increased stopping distances, squealing or scraping noises, brake pedal pulsation (not to be confused with normal ABS operation).
WHAT IT DOES:
The Brake System applies frictional force to the wheels to slow or stop the vehicle.