Professional Magnetic In-Line Transmission Filters
ACDelco's Professional Magnetic In-Line Transmission Filters remove tiny metal particles from the transmission fluid before they can cause damage. Each kit includes the filter, two hoses, four clamps, instruction sheet and a removable reminder sticker for scheduled replacement. The barbed fittings are designed to easily fit into the transmission or power steering lines.
Features & Benefits
ACDelco Professional Magnetic In-Line Transmission Filters offer these other great benefits:
- Injection-moulded, reinforced nylon casing is temperature-, vibration- and impact-resistant.
- Powerful ferrite-filled polyamide magnet attracts ferrous contaminants
- Designed to provide effective filtration while maintaining proper fluid flow
- Safety bypass valve helps enable continuous fluid flow if filter blockage occurs
- Steel sleeve maintains rigidity of paper filter
- Large, fine paper element removes nonferrous particles
Find out more about ACDelco Professional Magnetic In-Line Transmission Filters and how they fit into the Filtration System with the product facts below.
Keeps abrasive particles in the transmission fluid from reaching the transmission's internal components.
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Excessively dirty filter element
WHAT IT DOES:
The Filtration System prevents contaminants from entering the engine and transmission while allowing enough fluid or airflow to keep them running properly.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE:
Replacing your vehicle's filters on a regularly scheduled basis will help the vehicle run better and last longer. (Refer to your Owner's Manual for your vehicle's specific filter change intervals.)
Clean filters contribute to better fuel economy and reduced vehicle operating costs.