Specialty Ultra Guard Oil Filters
ACDelco Ultra Guard Oil Filters provide outstanding engine protection for demanding applications. With 98% single-pass filtering efficiency at 25-30 microns, and a burst strength five times greater than average engine oil pressures at operating temperatures, the ACDelco Ultra Guard is the choice of serious motorists the world over.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Boasts 98 percent single-pass filtering efficiency at 25-30 microns for excellent filtering capabilities
- Patented cellulose media traps particles one-third the width of a human hair to help provide a clean supply of oil to engine components
- Thermosetting adhesive seals hold filtering media in place for consistent, dependable filtration
- Designed with five times greater burst strength than most engine oil operating pressures after the oil reaches operating temperatures
WHAT IT DOES:
The Filtration System prevents contaminants from entering the engine and transmission while allowing enough fluid or airflow to keep them running properly.
Cleanses the engine oil to help reduce wear on the engine's internal components.
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Dark, dirty-appearing oil
DID YOU KNOW:
Properly disposing of used oil and oil filters is critical to protecting the environment and is also becoming regulated throughout the country as landfills become overcrowded and is supported by the Canadian Auto Recyclers’ Environmental Code (CAREC). There are waste oil and used oil filter programs, as a part of the Canadian Auto Recyclers’ Environmental Code, through each Province to combine the recycling efforts around the country.
- Each year, according to Statics Canada, Canadians purchase approximately 1 billion litres of motor and lubricating oil.
- In 1999, 356 million litres of used oil were recycled, but a similar volume ended up in landfills, in sewers, or directly in the environment where it contributed to the country’s pollution.
- From 1997 to 2009, 84,271,392 litres of used oil, 7,095,476 used oil filters and 1,945,672 kg of used oil containers have been recovered and recycled.
Consider recycling your oil and oil filters. It will make a big impact on the environment.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE:
Replacing your vehicle's filters on a regularly scheduled basis will help the vehicle run better and last longer. (Refer to your Owner's Manual for your vehicle's specific filter change intervals).
Clean filters contribute to better fuel economy and reduced vehicle operating costs.