GM OE Remanufactured Alternators
When you need to match original equipment specifications in a replacement Alternator for your GM vehicle, look to ACDelco! Our GM Original Equipment line includes brand-new, and GM OE-warranty-approved Remanufactured Alternators; either way, you are getting a part that is made to perform like the factory part that came on your vehicle. There is no better way to keep that GM peace of mind!
Features & Benefits
Long Lasting - ACDelco GM OE Alternators are tested for superb performance and durability
- Powers most GM makes and models - ACDelco GM OE Alternators are engineered for virtually every make and model of GM car, light-duty truck and sport utility vehicle
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) - Provides valuable information that assists in the continuous product improvement process
- New parts - All ACDelco GM OE Alternators are remanufactured from original equipment cores.
- Obsolete and damaged parts are replaced with OEM components or high-quality, new aftermarket parts.
- Plus all ACDelco GM OE Alternators are remanufactured with 100% new Bearings, 100% new Bushings, and 100% new Brushes
- Remanufactured to meet or exceed original equipment specifications and 100% performance-tested
- Excellent warranty; receive a 12-month/unlimited kms, whichever comes first, limited warranty* for light-duty applications and for specific heavy-duty applications.
- Remarkably durable - Components are tested for Durability meeting Original Specification Requirements.
* To the original retail purchaser. Parts only; installation not included. See your local ACDelco Distributor or independent service centre that offers ACDelco parts for details.
Find out more about ACDelco GM OE Remanufactured Alternators and how they fit into the Starting and Charging System with the product facts below.
Provides power to the vehicle's electrical systems and charges the battery while the engine is running.
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Engine doesn't turn over, loss of battery power, some loss of electrical power (dimming headlights, etc.), alternator warning light illuminates.
WHAT IT DOES:
The Starting and Charging System starts the engine, maintains the battery's charge and provides power to the electrical accessories while the engine is running.