GM OE Remanufactured Alternators
When you need to match original equipment specifications in a replacement Alternator for your GM vehicle, look to ACDelco! Our GM Original Equipment line includes brand-new, and GM OE-warranty-approved Remanufactured Alternators. Either way, you are getting a part that is made to perform like the factory part that came on your vehicle. There is no better way to keep that GM peace of mind!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Long Lasting – 100 % performance tested for superb performance and durability and is made to meet or exceed original equipment specifications
- Powers most GM makes and models - engineered for virtually every make and model of GM car, light-duty truck and sport utility vehicle
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) - provides valuable information that assists in the continuous product improvement process
- New parts - remanufactured from original equipment cores, obsolete and damaged parts are replaced with OEM components or high-quality, new aftermarket parts
- Plus all ACDelco GM OE Alternators are remanufactured with 100% new Bearings, 100% new Bushings, and 100% new Brushes
- Excellent warranty - receive a 12-month/unlimited kms, whichever comes first, limited warranty* for light-duty applications and for specific heavy-duty applications.
WHAT IT DOES:
The starting and charging system starts the engine, maintains the battery's charge and provides power to the vehicle’s electrical accessories while the engine is running.
SIGNS OF WEAR:
- Engine doesn't turn over
- Loss of battery power
- Some loss of electrical power (dimming headlights, etc…)
- Alternator warning light illuminates.
* To the original retail purchaser. Parts only; installation not included. Visit an authorized ACDelco supplying parts distributor for information on warranty .