Professional NEW Alternators
ACDelco Professional New Alternators – for GM and non-GM vehicles – are manufactured using ISO Quality Standards. Finished units are 100% end-of-line-computer-controlled tested to ensure proper functionality, fit and long-term reliability. They feature a limited lifetime warranty* and are available for popular volume applications on the road today.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- New units are manufactured under the guidelines of ISO Quality Standards to ensure consistent quality.
- New Components - All components are 100% new to provide improved performance and long-life reliability.
- Enhancements - Engineering enhancements to internal components are included to provide the latest, most efficient unit for your vehicle.
- Key components - 100% greased and lubricated to ensure long-term reliability in harsh conditions.
- Gauged and Measured - All dimensions and key mounting surfaces and contact points are gauged and measured to ensure proper fit.
- Excellent warranty – limited lifetime warranty*
WHAT IT DOES:
The starting and charging system starts the engine, maintains the battery's charge and provides power to the vehicle’s electrical accessories while the engine is running.
SIGNS OF WEAR:
- Engine doesn't turn over
- Loss of battery power
- Some loss of electrical power (dimming headlights, etc…)
* To the original retail purchaser. Parts only; installation not included. Visit an authorized ACDelco supplying parts distributor for information on warranty.