Professional NEW Starters
Thoroughly tested and backed by competitive warranty coverage, ACDelco Professional NEW Starters – for GM and non-GM vehicles – are manufactured using ISO Quality Standards. ACDelco NEW Professional Starters use 100% new components. Finished units are 100% end-of-line-computer-controlled tested to ensure proper functionality, fit and long-term reliability. They feature a limited lifetime warranty* and are available for popular volume applications on the road today.
* To the original retail purchaser. Parts only; installation not included. See your local ACDelco Distributor or independent service centre that offers ACDelco parts for details.
Features & Benefits
New units are manufactured under the guidelines of ISO Quality Standards to ensure consistent quality.
- All components are 100% new to provide improved performance and long-life reliability.
- Engineering enhancements to internal components are included to provide the latest, most efficient unit for your vehicle.
- Key components are 100% greased and lubricated to ensure long-term reliability in harsh conditions.
- All dimensions and key mounting surfaces and contact points are gauged and measured to ensure proper fit.
Find out more about ACDelco Professional NEW Starters and how they fit into the Starting and Charging System with the product facts below.
The starter motor cranks the engine when engaged with the flywheel. The solenoid uses electromagnetic force to power the starter motor and flywheel.
WHAT IT DOES:
The Starting and Charging System starts the engine, maintains the battery's charge and provides power to the electrical accessories while the engine is running.