OE Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Valves
- Reducing nitrogen oxide emissions is important not only to passing several state emissions tests, but also to being a conscientious motorist.
- ACDelco GM OE Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Valves are the ideal replacement for the worn original equipment on your GM vehicle.
Features & Benefits
- ACDelco GM OE emission parts, fuel injectors and control modules earn the name ACDelco by being put through a variety of tests, often under extreme and unusual conditions.
- Recirculate some of the engine's exhaust gas back through the engine, which reduces the amount of nitrogen oxide (NOx) in the exhaust.
- ACDelco offers a 12-month/12,000-mile limited warranty* on most fuel injection, emission and control module parts.
* Whichever comes first. To the original retail purchaser. Parts only; installation not included. See your local ACDelco Distributor or independent service centre that offers ACDelco Parts for details.
Find out more about ACDelco GM OE Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Valves and how they fit into the Exhaust and Emissions System with the product facts below.
Recirculates some of the engines' exhaust gas back into the intake manifold to be reburned, thereby reducing emissions.
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Rough-running engine, engine hesitation or stalling, "Service Engine Soon" light illuminates.
WHAT IT DOES:
The Exhaust and Emissions System muffles engine noise while reducing harmful fuel vapors and exhaust pollutants.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE:
With today's computerized engine systems, maintaining your vehicle's Exhaust and Emissions System is best left to a professionally trained technician.