GM OE Fuel Pumps
When you need outstanding fuel delivery, easy installation and proper fit, you need GM Original Equipment Fuel Pumps – the ideal replacement for virtually any GM vehicle on the road today. Manufactured in ISO-9001 and QS-9000 registered facilities, quality is assured – and backed by 12-month/20,000km warranty coverage. When you need a high-quality fuel pump, a Modular Reservoir Assembly or fuel pump components, such as fuel level sending units, sensor kits, connectors, strainers seals or retainers, rely on ACDelco – and keep your GM vehicle all GM!
Features & Benefits
- Hybrid Modular Reservoir Assembly (MRA)(Part does not refer to hybrid vehicles)
- Fits multiple applications.
- Latest fuel level sensor design eliminates failures due to worn fingers on sensor wiper arm, sulfur contamination, wire wound sensors and lead sensor kits.
- Improved electrical connections that eliminate below-cover burning due to vehicle vibration over previous designs.
- Improved pump design to increase pump life and reduce pump noise over previous designs.
- Pump changed from a roller vane design to a gerotor design.
- The ACDelco fuel pump line includes: electric (in-line and in-tank), modular assemblies and mechanical pump.
- Fuel pump components include fuel level sending units, sensor kits, connectors, pulsators, strainers, seals and retainers
- Every part in ACDelco's fuel pump line is covered by ACDelco's 12-month/20,000km limited warranty.
Find out more about GM OE Fuel Pumps and how they fit into the Fuel Injection System with the product facts below.
Located in the fuel line or inside the fuel tank, the fuel pump delivers/transfers fuel from the fuel tank to the fuel injectors or carburetor.
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Poor engine starting characteristics, slow response when accelerating, intermittent power loss, excessive noise and vibration while driving.
WHAT IT DOES:
The Fuel and Engine Management System supplies the proper mixture of air and gasoline to the engine while reducing harmful fuel vapors and exhaust pollutants.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE:
Make a service appointment if your vehicle shows any of the following symptoms:
- Illumination of the "Service Engine Soon" light
- Improper engine idling, hesitation or stalling
- Excessive exhaust smoke
- Abnormal engine noises
- Noticeable fuel odours