OE Water Pumps
- Coolant flow is crucial for the life of any engine.
- GM Original Equipment Water Pumps are the best way to make sure you have the proper heat protection for the engine in your car, truck or SUV.
- Built to meet the latest manufacturer-specified designs, GM OE Water pumps, in both cast-iron and aluminum, are thoroughly pressure-tested to prevent leaks, and feature uniform wall sections and smooth coolant-flow cavities for efficient operation and remarkable engine protection.
- High-quality bearings, heat-treated impellers and coated seals mean long-life and trouble-free ownership.
- Trust ACDelco to protect your vehicle's vital systems!
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Engine overheating, leaking coolant, excessive looseness in water pump shaft, rumbling noise in pump.
WHAT IT DOES:
Circulates coolant through the radiator and engine system to maintain proper engine temperature.