ACDelco Winter Blades are an ideal choice for cold climates and harsh conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Rubber boot helps prevent snow and ice buildup
- Riveted steel superstructure for strength and durability
- Design allows for low connection point for hook arms and wipe stability for all wiper arm types
- Coverage for specialty arm applications
Find out more about ACDelco Winter Blades and how they fit into the Wiper System with the product facts below.
Clear water, snow, ice and miscellaneous debris from the windshield.
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Streaking, chattering/skipping across windshield, worn or split rubber, bent wiper frame.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE:
It's time to install new ACDelco Wiper Blades or refills if you are experiencing these symptoms:
- Streaking: Caused by worn blades
- Chattering: Skipping of the blade caused by the permanent set or curve in the rubber of old blades
- Worn Rubber: Rounding of the wiping edge caused by extended use
- Split Rubber: Cracked and split rubber caused by prolonged exposure to the sun's ultraviolet rays
- Bent Wiper Frame: Bent or broken wiper blade frames can be caused by ice scrapers or automatic car washes