Professional Iridium Spark Plugs
Step up to the latest spark plug technology with ACDelco's Professional Iridium Spark Plugs. Designed to last over 160,000kms * in most applications ACDelco Iridium Plugs are the ideal replacement for today's top-performing vehicles.
* To the original retail purchaser. Parts only; installation not included. See your local ACDelco Distributor or independent service centre that offers ACDelco Parts for details.
Features & Benefits
- Iridium is one of the hardest metals used in spark plugs today, which allows for smaller, more efficient electrode designs for improved cold starting and quicker acceleration.
- Latest evolution in high-performance plug electrode material.
- Improved cold-starting and acceleration characteristics.
- Reduced ignition system voltage demands saves wear and tear.
- New-vehicle applications using iridium plugs continues to increase.
Uses a high-voltage spark from the ignition coil to ignite the air/fuel mixture inside the engine's cylinders.
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Poor starting characteristics, decreased fuel economy, sluggish engine performance, excessive foiling or deposits on plug.
WHAT IT DOES:
The Starting and Charging System starts the engine, maintains the battery's charge and provides power to the electrical accessories while the engine is running.