GM OE Blower Motors
ACDelco Blower Motors are the ideal replacement motor for the original equipment on most GM vehicles.
- Space- and weight-efficient, ACDelco Blower Motors are built to quietly and efficiently move the air needed for ventilation, heating and air conditioning
Features & Benefits
- Magnetic-type motor is designed to handle the demands of continuous operation
- Brushless and magnetic-brush styles available
- Most are equipped with permanently lubricated, self-aligning bearings designed for long life and dependable performance.
Find out more about ACDelco OE Blower Motors and how they fit into the Heating and Air Conditioning system with the product facts below.
Drives air through the cabin's heating and air conditioning system.
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Lack of airflow through the cabin vents, unusual noises coming from the blower motor.
DID YOU KNOW:
If your engine begins overheating while driving in heavy traffic, the following steps can help alleviate the condition:
- Set the climate control system to "Heat" or "Vent"
- Set the blower fan on "High" (roll down your windows if the interior becomes too warm)
- Allow more distance between your vehicle and the one in front of you; this enables more air to enter the radiator easily
WHAT IT DOES:
The Heating and Air Conditioning System heats and cools the vehicle cabins and defrosts the windows.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE:
Your vehicles' Heating and Air Conditioning System should be checked by a professional technician approximately every 12 months (check your owner's manual for specific recommendations). Any related maintenance should be handled only by professionals. If you notice any of the following conditions, have your vehicle checked right away.
- Musty smell when the air conditioning or heating system is activated
- Inadequate cooling or heating temperatures when using the air conditioning or heating system
- The vehicle's temperature gauge indicates a "red" condition
- Steam coming from the engine compartment
- Unusual smells inside or outside the vehicle