GM OE Condensers
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Condensers are lightweight and compact. Manufactured with brazed and mechanically bonded aluminum construction for trouble-free durability. GM Original Equipment Condensers meet the original equipment part in fit, form and function.
Features & Benefits
- Built to fit most GM vehicles
- Efficiently transfers heat to allow air-conditioning systems to operate at maximum capacity in a minimum amount of space
- A radiator-like unit that cools the refrigerant gas back into a liquid.
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Reduced cooling capacity in the vehicle cabin or physical damage to the condenser.
DID YOU KNOW:
If your engine begins overheating while driving in heavy traffic, the following steps can help alleviate the condition:
- Set the climate control system to "Heat" or "Vent"
- Set the blower fan on "High" (roll down your windows if the interior becomes too warm)
- Allow more distance between your vehicle and the one in front of you; this enables more air to enter the radiator easily.
WHAT IT DOES:
The Heating and Air Conditioning System heats and cools the vehicle cabins and defrosts the windows.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE:
Your vehicles' Heating and Air Conditioning System should be checked by a professional technician approximately every 12 months (check your Owner's Manual for specific recommendations). Any related maintenance should be handled only by professionals. If you notice any of the following conditions, have your vehicle checked right away:
- Musty smell when the air conditioning or heating system is activated
- Inadequate cooling or heating temperatures when using the air conditioning or heating system
- The vehicle's temperature gauge indicates a "red" condition
- Steam coming from the engine compartment
- Unusual smells inside or outside the vehicle