- Coverage for most vehicles on the road today
- Tested and approved
- Follow original manufacturers' designs for dispersing heat, helping to prolong pad and rotor life and reduce noise and vibration.
- Additional ACDelco Professional brake parts: shoes, calipers, master cylinders, wheel cylinders, parking brake cables, brake lines and hoses.
Features & Benefits
- Durability - ACDelco Professional Brakes are designed to help resist corrosion and premature wear.
- Quiet - You won't hear much from these high-quality brakes.
- Quality Assurance - ACDelco Professional Brakes are thoroughly, independently tested. ACDelco submits its brake products through a range of test methods, along with Noise/Vibration/Harshness (NVH) and durability/wear testing. This allows us to deliver the high quality product that an ACDelco customer expects. No manufacturer tests or audits its replacement brake products to the level of ACDelco.
Find out more about ACDelco Professional Rotors/Drums and how they fit into the Brakes system with the product facts below.
A rotating disc that helps slow or stop the vehicle when the brake pads press against its surface (disc brakes).
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Brake pedal pulsation (not to be confused with normal ABS operation), squealing or grinding noise, low brake pedal height, vehicle pulls to the left or right when brakes are applied.
A drum attaches to the wheel that slows the rotation of the wheel when the brake shoes contact its surface.
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Reduced braking force, low brake pedal height, increased stopping distances, squealing or scraping noises, brake pedal pulsation (not to be confused with normal ABS operation).
WHAT IT DOES:
The Brake System applies frictional force to the wheels to slow or stop the vehicle.