Professional Cartridge Oil Filters
In addition to its conventional oil filter line, ACDelco provides coverage for cartridge oil filter applications.
Features & Benefits
- During servicing, only the filter element is replaced; the shell and its internal components remain for the balance of the vehicle's life.
- Thermoplastic end discs are constructed of recycled material.
- Resources are saved by using recycled materials.
- Used filter element offers easy removal, minimizing skin contact with waste oil.
- Reduced service and disposal costs
Cleanses the engine oil to help reduce wear on the engine's internal components.
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Dark, dirty-appearing oil
DID YOU KNOW:
Properly disposing of used oil and oil filters is critical to protecting the environment and is also becoming regulated throughout the country as landfills become overcrowded.
WHAT IT DOES:
The Filtration System prevents contaminants from entering the engine and transmission while allowing enough fluid or airflow to keep them running properly.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE:
Replacing your vehicle's filters on a regularly scheduled basis will help the vehicle run better and last longer. (Refer to your Owner's Manual for your vehicle's specific filter change intervals.)
Clean filters contribute to better fuel economy and reduced vehicle operating costs.