Professional High Efficiency Oil Filters
ACDelco High Efficiency Oil Filters provide outstanding protection for demanding uses, such as racing, off-road and heavy truck applications. With 98 percent single pass efficiency at 25-30 microns and burst-strength that is five times greater than normal engine oil operating pressures, ACDelco High Efficiency Oil Filters are the clear choice when performance matters.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 98 percent single-pass filtering efficiency at 25-30 microns for excellent filtering capabilities.
- Cellulose media traps particles 1/3 the width of a human hair to help provide a clean supply of oil to engine components.
- Thermosetting adhesive seals hold filtering media in place for consistent, dependable filtration.
- Designed with five times greater burst strength than most engine oil operating pressures after the oil reaches operating temperatures.
Cleanses the engine oil to help reduce wear on the engine's internal components.
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Dark, dirty-appearing oil
DID YOU KNOW:
Properly disposing of used oil and oil filters is critical to protecting the environment and is also becoming regulated throughout the country as landfills become overcrowded and is supported by the Canadian Auto Recyclers’ Environmental Code (CAREC). There are waste oil and used oil filter programs, as a part of the Canadian Auto Recyclers’ Environmental Code, through each Province to combine the recycling efforts around the country.
- Each year, according to Statics Canada, Canadians purchase approximately 1 billion litres of motor and lubricating oil.
- In 1999, 356 million litres of used oil were recycled, but a similar volume ended up in landfills, in sewers, or directly in the environment where it contributed to the country’s pollution.
- From 1997 to 2009, 84,271,392 litres of used oil, 7,095,476 used oil filters and 1,945,672 kg of used oil containers have been recovered and recycled.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE:
Replacing your vehicle's filters on a regularly scheduled basis will help the vehicle run better and last longer. (Refer to your Owner's Manual for your vehicle's specific filter change intervals.)
Clean filters contribute to better fuel economy and reduced vehicle operating costs.