GM OE Drag Links and Centre Links
- Hot-forged alloy steel offers superior strength
- Compressed bushing material expands as wear occurs to extend service life
- Black coating helps provide added rust protection
- Low-friction constant-torque pivot joint helps provide accurate rotational movement without sideplay.
Find out more about ACDelco Drag Links and Centre Links and how they fit into the Steering System with the product facts below.
DID YOU KNOW:
Power steering is really "power-assisted" steering. It allows you to steer your vehicle manually when the engine is not running or if a failure occurs in the power source. Over the years, power steering has become standard on many vehicles. In fact, consumer demand for this system has resulted in it being used in over 90% of all new cars produced in the U.S. and Canada.
WHAT IT DOES:
Controls left and right linkage movement which changes wheel direction.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE:
Check power steering fluid levels periodically and add fluid when necessary. Have your vehicle inspected if it exhibits any of the following symptoms:
- Unusual noise when turning the steering wheel
- A shimmy or shake in the steering wheel
- Heavy or unresponsive steering at low speeds or during parking lot maneuvers
- The steering wheel does not return to "centre" properly
If you live in areas that experience harsh, winter weather, have the entire steering system inspected before winter arrives to help ensure safer driving.