Professional Idler Arms
ACDelco Professional Idler Arms with advanced features not all competitors have. The right technology does make a difference.
Features & Benefits
- Designed with outstanding strength and fatigue resistance for dependable performance
- Sealed boot helps prevent contamination, and maintains lubrication
- Precision-machined for long life and excellent performance
- Competitive warranty coverage for peace of mind
- Low-friction bearing benefits consistent torque for smooth operation and improved returnability
Serves as pivot point to the steering linkage assembly.
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Irregular tire wear, such as feathering or scrubbing.
DID YOU KNOW:
The idler arm is attached on the opposite side of the centre link from the pitman arm and to the car frame. This supports the centre link at the correct height.