OE Control Modules
Modern cars, trucks and SUVs are the wonder of electronics - and in that mix, there is nothing more critical to performance than the control modules that dictate the operation of the vehicle's vital systems. When it comes to control modules, there is no better name than ACDelco. Our GM OE Engine Control Modules, Transmission Control Modules, Powertrain Control Modules, Body Control Modules and Vehicle Control Modules are precision remanufactured and rigorously tested to meet or exceed the original specifications for your GM vehicle. Trust ACDelco for Control Module for your GM vehicle!
Features & Benefits
- ACDelco GM OE emission parts, fuel injectors and control modules earn the name ACDelco by being put through a variety of tests, often under extreme and unusual conditions. You can find an expanded line of emission and fuel injection parts for most GM vehicles.
- Manufactured/Remanufactured to OE performance using advanced equipment to help provide precision made units.
- Rigorous dynamometer testing and actual vehicle road testing verify that these products meet the OE performance
- Engine Control Module (ECM) controls engine functions and stores Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) for engine components only.
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) controls transmission functions and stores DTCs for transmissions only.
- Powertrain Control Module (PCM) controls powertrain functions and stores DTCs for engine and transmission.
- Body Control Module (BCM) controls various body and accessory functions and stores DTCs.
- Vehicle Control Module (VCM) controls engine, transmission and some Anti-lock Brake Systems (ABS).
Find out more about ACDelco GM OE Control Modules and how they fit into the Powertrain System with the product facts below.
Monitors and controls the operation of the ignition, emission, fuel injection and automatic transmission systems.
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Engine won't start, reduced or loss of engine power, erratic transmission operation.