OE Idle Air Control (IAC) ValvesACDelco GM OE Idle Air Control (IAC) Valves are the ideal replacement for worn original equipment to help your GM vehicle idle as it was designed.
Features & Benefits
- ACDelco GM OE emission parts, fuel injectors and control modules earn the name ACDelco by being put through a variety of tests, often under extreme and unusual conditions.
- Controls the amount of air that bypasses the throttle plate in order to regulate engine idle speed.
Find out more about ACDelco GM OE Idle Air Control (IAC) Valve and how it fits into the Exhaust and Emissions System with the product facts below.
Controls the amount of air that bypasses the throttle plate in order to regulate idle engine speed.
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Irregular idle, stalling.
WHAT IT DOES:
The Fuel and Engine Management System supplies the proper mixture of air and gasoline to the engine while reducing harmful fuel vapors and exhaust pollutants.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE:
Make a service appointment if your vehicle shows any of the following symptoms:
- Illumination of the "Service Engine Soon" light
- Improper engine idling, hesitation or stalling
- Excessive exhaust smoke
- Abnormal engine noises
- Noticeable fuel odours -the fuel filter should be replaced according to the maintenance schedule shown in your Owner's Manual.
Also, have your engine tuned up regularly. A plugged/restricted fuel injector (if equipped) can reduce fuel efficiency.