Professional Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensors
How your engine breathes determines how well it runs. And, there's no better way to keep your engine breathing right - and running great - than ACDelco. Our ACDelco Professional Mass Airflow Sensors are a high-quality replacement for original equipment, and are designed to give your engine's control module the air-flow information it needs to burn clean and run like new.
Features & Benefits
- ACDelco OE emission parts, fuel injectors and control modules earn the name ACDelco by being put through a variety of tests, often under extreme and unusual conditions.
- Measure amount of air entering the engine to determine the most efficient air/fuel mixture for achieving clean burns.
- Meet most recent GM specifications
Find out more about ACDelco Professional Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensors and how they fit into the Exhaust and Emissions System with the product facts below.
Measures the amount of air entering the engine to determine the most efficient air/fuel mixture for achieving clean burns.
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Engine hesitation, stalling, decline in engine performance, "Service Engine Soon" light illuminates.
WHAT IT DOES:
The Fuel and Engine Management System supplies the proper mixture of air and gasoline to the engine while reducing harmful fuel vapors and exhaust pollutants.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE:
Make a service appointment if your vehicle shows any of the following symptoms:
- Illumination of the "Service Engine Soon" light
- Improper engine idling, hesitation or stalling
- Excessive exhaust smoke
- Abnormal engine noises
- Noticeable fuel odours. The fuel filter should be replaced according to the maintenance schedule shown in your Owner's Manual.
Also, have your engine tuned up regularly. A plugged/restricted fuel injector (if equipped) can reduce fuel efficiency.