Available in GEN2 and GEN3
ACDelco GM Genuine dexos1 Full Synthetic Motor Oils are designed with high-quality synthetic base stocks and top-of-the-line additive technology to provide maximum protection for today’s modern engines. Recommended for use in cars and light trucks with gasoline and gasoline turbocharged engines where API SN and all prior specifications are required.
Dexos1 oils are designed specifically for GM engines to improve performance in parameters over conventional oil. The dexos® trademark represents high-quality, robust oil formulated to some of the most rigorous specifications in the industry.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Exceeds ILSAC GF-5/API SN standards for protection against deposits, wear, and low speed preignition, especially in turbocharged engines.
- Formulated to meet industry specifications for U.S., European, and Asian vehicle manufacturers to be applicable for use in a wide range of vehicle makes and models
- Meets ILSAC GF-5 specifications to fulfill current energy-conserving performance standards
- Meets API SN Service Classification requirements to be suitable for use in modern engines
- Provides protection against high-temperature deposits to help minimize engine wear
- Provides exceptional low temperature flow and pump ability to help minimize friction and wear at engine start-up in cold weather
- Provides maximum protection against viscosity breakdown to help with oil life and drain intervals
- Protects against the formation of sludge and varnish deposits on engine parts to provide additional engine support even in demanding stop-and-go driving conditions
- Certain grades meet dexos1 specifications, which means a high resistance to oxidation, and excellent protection against formation of sludge and other harmful deposits