Professional Platinum Spark Plugs
An ideal plug for vehicles requiring platinum performance or older vehicles calling for conventional plugs, ACDelco's Professional Platinum Spark Plugs can give up to 160,000kms* of service in some applications.
* Maintenance needs vary with different uses and conditions. See Owner's Manual for more information.
Features & Benefits
- Dual platinum tip for improved resistance to spark erosion and corrosive combustion chamber environment
- A platinum centre electrode and a platinum pad lower the ignition demand voltage
- One-piece integral suppressor seal helps reduce radio frequency interference, metres spark plug energy to help provide long electrode life and seals against compression leakage
- Designed with a corrosion-resistant shell
- Spark gap remains virtually unchanged during the life of the plug
Uses a high-voltage spark from the ignition coil to ignite the air/fuel mixture inside the engine's cylinders.
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Poor starting characteristics, decreased fuel economy, sluggish engine performance, excessive foiling or deposits on plug.
WHAT IT DOES:
The Starting and Charging System starts the engine, maintains the battery's charge and provides power to the electrical accessories while the engine is running.