Rapidfire Platinum Spark Plugs
Designed for today's most popular vehicles, as well as several marine applications, ACDelco's Rapidfire® Platinum Spark Plug fits engines using conventional plugs, as well as newer vehicles requiring platinum performance.
Features & Benefits
- Ribless insulator that improves the plug-to-boot seal.
- Tapered centre wire electrode with a platinum pad reduces the firing diameter and helps improve the firing efficiency by concentrating and directing energy needed to fire the plug with less voltage.
- One-piece integral suppressor seal helps reduce radio frequency interference, meters spark plug energy to help provide long electrode life and seals against compression leakage.
- When compared to conventional spark plugs:- Reduced sparking voltage - Greater corrosion protection.
- Longer life and improved efficiency over conventional plugs.
Find out more about the ACDelco Rapidfire Platinum Spark Plugs and how they fit into the Starting and Charging System with the product facts below.
Uses a high-voltage spark from the ignition coil to ignite the air/fuel mixture inside the engine's cylinders.
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Poor starting characteristics, decreased fuel economy, sluggish engine performance, excessive foiling or deposits on plug.
WHAT IT DOES:
The Starting and Charging System starts the engine, maintains the battery's charge and provides power to the electrical accessories while the engine is running.