Frequently Asked Questions- Click HERE to download a PDF file*
- Towing - customers that are less than 40 kilometers from the original repair facility will be towed back to the facility, customers more than 40 kilometres will be towed to another repair facility
- Fuel, Oil, Fluid and Water Delivery
- Battery Jump-Start
- Flat Tire Changing Assistance - installation of the customer's useable spare tire
- Lock-Out Assistance
- Qualifying Dates: Repairs starting from February 1, 2012.
- Offer provided by your repair facility.
- The maximum claim per any one occurrence is $75.
- Valid for 12 months from the date covered service was performed.
- Customer will pay for roadside service and submit invoices to ABS for reimbursement.
- No 90-day claim limit.
- No annual claim limit.
- Benefit available 24/7, 365 days per year.
- Minimum purchase of $25 in ACDelco parts from a qualifying program member is required to qualify for coverage.
- Covers consumers traveling in the U.S. and Canada.
To file a reimbursement claim, you must submit the following information within sixty (60) days of the date of service:
- A photocopy of the original invoice identifying the participating repair centre and the services performed. The invoice must identify the year, make and model of your vehicle.
- Your complete name, address, and telephone number.
- A photocopy of the paid invoice for Roadside Assistance from a valid auto service provider. This paid invoice must detail the name address, and telephone number of the service provider. It must also identify the specific vehicle receiving the service.
Submit the above documentation to:
ACDelco Canada Roadside Assistance
P.O. Box 33535
Denver, CO 80233
Your Roadside Assistance Benefit is provided to you as a complimentary service when you purchase $25 or more in ACDelco parts from your ACDelco Professional Service Centre (PSC) and/or Automotive Care Experts (ACE) service facility that performed the service to your vehicle and is identified on your invoice. Your Roadside Assistance Benefit begins on the date identified on your original invoice from the participating facility and continues for a period of 12 months. This benefit is available only to you, the original purchaser as identified on the original invoice and is not transferable. Coverage is strictly limited to the specific vehicle identified on the original invoice. Roadside service is available in the United States and Canada.
If you are in need of Roadside Assistance you must call 1-855-646-1427 to be connected with the nationwide service provider. You must pay for the requested service. The service provider requires use of a credit card to arrange for dispatch. You will be reimbursed for covered services up to a maximum of $75.00 per occurrence. The eligible services provided through the Roadside Assistance program are described below:
- Towing - Your vehicle will be towed to the nearest qualified repair facility or to the repair facility of your choice.
- Lock Out Service - Assistance will be provided in unlocking your vehicle in the event the keys are lost or locked inside.
- Flat Tire Changing Assistance - Assistance will be provided for the installation of your spare tire.
- Fuel, Oil, Fluid and Water Delivery Service - An emergency supply of gasoline (where permitted), oil, fluid and water will be delivered to your vehicle. You must pay for the costs of the actual fluids delivered.
- Jump Start - The service provider will jump start your vehicle in the event your battery becomes discharged.
The driver of the vehicle must be with the vehicle when the service provider arrives, as Roadside Assistance cannot be provided to an unattended vehicle. If the driver is not with the vehicle, you may incur additional fees which are not covered under the terms of this program.
Services Not Covered:
Cost of parts, replacement keys, lubricants, or fluids. The cost of installation for any product or materials. Tire repair, replacement, mounting or removing of any tires, snow tires, or chains. Service on a vehicle that is in unsafe condition. Service on any vehicle involved in an accident. Towing or services performed by an unauthorized service provider. Any additional labour due to specialized equipment or processes required to transport or service your vehicle due to non-factory modifications or enhancements made to the vehicle. Towing from or repair work performed at a service station, garage or repair shop. A second tow or service for the same disablement. Towing or service on roads not regularly maintained, such as sand beaches, open fields, forests, and areas designated as not passable due to construction, etc. Any services performed off road. Towing performed at the direction of a law enforcement officer relating to traffic obstruction, impoundment, abandonment, illegal parking, or other violations of law. Any Roadside Assistance services provided to your vehicle by a private citizen's assistance is not covered and is not reimbursable. Non-emergency towing or other non-emergency service.
The Roadside Assistance is provided to you through a network of independent service providers. As independent contractors, they have exclusive control over their own equipment and personnel. Neither the program administrator, nor the participating automotive service facility are responsible for acts or omissions of the independent contractors.
This benefit applies only to motorized passenger vehicles (automobiles and light trucks) and specifically excludes trailers, vehicles with a manufacturer's load rating capacity greater than one ton, motorcycles, recreational vehicles and commercial vehicles. Also excludes any vehicles used for farm, ranch, agriculture, or off-road use.