ACDelco Silver (Advantage) 18 Month Batteries feature an impact- and break-resistant plastic case for durability, including robust separator envelopes. These auto batteries have corrosion-resistant terminals and no-maintenance design. Integral gas separators and flame arrestor vents help prevent possible damage from outside sparks. Premium technology in the metal alloys, chemicals and design combine to ensure long-life performance.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Overall terminal design minimizes acid leaks, seepage, corrosion, and black post, which helps the terminal posts to stay clean and corrosion-free.
- Both positive and negative grids are Lead-Calcium alloy, maximizing corrosion resistance, optimizes cycle life and minimizes water consumption to optimize battery durability
- Premium alloys and high-density paste for maximum performance
- Envelope Separator design, helps eliminate shorting and “corrode-through” to maximize reliability and battery life. Sealed on three sides, the ACDelco Silver (Advantage) Batteries separators are shaped like an envelope, made of polyvinyl chloride. The
- Envelope Separators are puncture-resistant with a back web rib design to allow good electrolyte diffusion between the plates while preventing them from touching each other. While maximizing acid circulation that allows for the battery to remain cooler, to help with battery life
- Manufactured with dozens of quality control checks to provide ACDelco quality