OE Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Tire Pressure Sensors are battery powered sensors located in the tire that monitor the vehicle’s tire pressure and warn the driver when pressure falls. Tire pressure is displayed on the vehicle’s Driver Information Center (DIC), or when low, a warning lamp might be illuminated to warn the driver.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Battery is made to last up to 10 years of normal use
- Designed to communicate perfectly with your GM vehicle’s TPMS Module
- Enhance the safety of your vehicle
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
SIGNS OF WEAR & TROUBLESHOOTING
If the Tire Pressure Monitoring light appears as a BLINKING yellow lamp for more than one minute and then stays on solid, then diagnostic service is needed. If the Tire Pressure Monitoring System is not functioning properly, it cannot detect or signal a low tire condition. Some vehicles may also display ‘Service Tire Monitor System’ on the Driver Information Center.
If the Tire Pressure Monitoring light comes on and stays on solid with a ‘check tire pressure’, ‘low tire pressure’, or ‘add air to tire’ message (for vehicles with Driver Information Center) check and adjust all tire air pressures to the recommended levels and then drive the vehicle to turn the light off.