Whether you need exact original equipment specification parts or high-quality replacement parts, you can rely on ACDelco Emission components, Fuel Injection and Control Modules to deliver. With our GM OE and Professional lines, we can keep your GM car, truck or SUV running in tip-top form. Our portfolio includes: Fuel Injectors, Control Modules, Mass Air Flow Sensors, Oxygen Sensors, Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valves, Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensors, Throttle Position Sensors, Idle Air Control Valves and Secondary Air Injection Reaction Systems. Click on the links below for more information on the specific emission control parts you are looking for.
- OE Control Modules
- OE Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Valves
- OE Fuel Injectors
- OE Idle Air Control (IAC) Valves
- OE Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) Sensors
- OE Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensors
- OE Oxygen (O2) Sensors
- OE Secondary Air Injection Reaction (SAIR) System
- OE Throttle Position (TP) Sensors
- Professional Control Modules
- Professional Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensors
- Professional Oxygen (O2) Sensors
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- ACDelco GM OE emission parts, fuel injectors and control modules earn the name ACDelco by being put through a variety of tests, often under extreme and unusual conditions. You can find an expanded line of emission and fuel injection parts for most GM vehicles.
- Manufactured/Remanufactured to OE performance using advanced equipment to help provide precision made units.
- Rigorous dynamometer testing and actual vehicle road testing verify that these products meet the OE performance
- ACDelco offers a 12-month/20,000km limited warranty* on most fuel injection, emission and control module parts.
Monitors and controls the operation of the ignition, emission, fuel injection and automatic transmission systems.
- Engine Control Module (ECM) controls engine functions and stores Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) for engine components only.
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) controls transmission functions and stores DTCs for transmissions only.
- Powertrain Control Module (PCM) controls powertrain functions and stores DTCs for engine and transmission.
- Body Control Module (BCM) controls various body and accessory functions and stores DTCs.
- Vehicle Control Module (VCM) controls engine, transmission and some Anti-lock Brake Systems (ABS).
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Engine won't start, reduced or loss of engine power, erratic transmission operation.
* Whichever comes first. To the original retail purchaser. Parts only; installation not included. See your local ACDelco Distributor or independent service centre that offers ACDelco Parts for details.