GM OE Compressors
Built for trouble-free ownership and 100% visual and leak tested, GM Original Equipment Compressors are engineered to match your original part in fit, form and function.
Features & Benefits
Product line includes new and quality remanufactured models.
Compresses and circulates refrigerant throughout the cooling system.
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Lack of or insufficient cooling, excessive clicking sounds or unusual noises when using the A/C system.
DID YOU KNOW:
If your engine begins overheating while driving in heavy traffic, the following steps can help alleviate the condition:
- Set the climate control system to "Heat" or "Vent"
- Set the blower fan on "High" (roll down your windows if the interior becomes too warm)
- Allow more distance between your vehicle and the one in front of you; this enables more air to enter the radiator easily
WHAT IT DOES:
The Heating and Air Conditioning System heats and cools the vehicle cabins and defrosts the windows.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE:
Your vehicles' Heating and Air Conditioning System should be checked by a professional technician approximately every 12 months (check your Owner's Manual for specific recommendations). Any related maintenance should be handled only by professionals. If you notice any of the following conditions, have your vehicle checked right away:
- Musty smell when the air conditioning or heating system is activated
- Inadequate cooling or heating temperatures when using the air conditioning or heating system
- The vehicle's temperature gauge indicates a "red" condition
- Steam coming from the engine compartment
- Unusual smells inside or outside the vehicle
Find a participating Independent Service Center When you need vehicle service, find an Independent Service Centre near you for genuine ACDelco parts, expert advice and highly skilled technicians.