Professional Oil Filters
ACDelco Professional Oil Filters offer outstanding filter capacity, enhanced efficiency, consistent flow management and high-durability design help provide exceptional filtering performance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The nylon core of the ACDelco Professional Oil filters are engineered with filtration to capture particulates as small as 30 microns.
- Has a lubricity gasket for reduced installation torque.
- Has a full cover baseplate for easy installation in blind applications.
- Has a nylon core for high strength and great flow characteristics.
- ACDelco Professional Oil Filter nylon core is one and half times stronger than filters with metal cores.
- Synthetic end caps are ultrasonically welded to help prevent media blocked by adhesives used in traditional filters.
WHAT IT DOES:
The Filtration System prevents contaminants from entering the engine and transmission while allowing enough fluid or airflow to keep them running properly. The oil filter cleanses the engine oil to help reduce wear on the engine's internal components.
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Due to a restricted filter, a failed internal bypass, or a failed O-ring seal, these problems may occur:
- Dark, dirty-appearing oil
- Low oil pressure light turns on
- External oil leak from the engine
DID YOU KNOW:
Properly disposing of used oil and oil filters is critical to protecting the environment and is also becoming regulated throughout the country as landfills become overcrowded and is supported by the Canadian Auto Recyclers’ Environmental Code (CAREC). There are waste oil and used oil filter programs, as a part of the Canadian Auto Recyclers’ Environmental Code, through each Province to combine the recycling efforts around the country.
Consider recycling your oil and oil filters. It will make a big impact on the environment.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE:
Replacing your vehicle's filters on a regularly scheduled basis will help the vehicle run better and last longer. (Refer to your Owner's Manual for your vehicle's specific filter change intervals.)
Clean filters contribute to better fuel economy and reduced vehicle operating costs. Use the recommended grade of oil for your vehicle for the best protection and efficiency.