Advantage Oil Filters
ACDelco Advantage oil filters provide high efficiency, durability with the high quality design to help provide exceptional filtering performance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Manufactured with a high quality media to optimize performance
- Includes a gasket that stays flexible and tightly sealed
- Heavy duty baseplate that features a fully tucked double seam
- Anti-drain back valve withstands extreme temperature fluctuations
- Fitted with stamped end caps that contain a plastisol sealant; media is deeply embedded into sealant
- Includes steel coil spring that securely holds components in place and is reinforced with a relief valve
- End-caps contain by-pass valves as per Original Equipment requirements
- More even pleating for better finish
WHAT IT DOES:
The Filtration System prevents contaminants from entering the engine and transmission while allowing enough fluid or airflow to keep them running properly. The oil filter cleanses the engine oil to help reduce wear on the engine's internal components.
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Due to a restricted filter, a failed internal bypass, or a failed O-ring seal, these problems may occur:
- Dark, dirty-appearing oil
- Low oil pressure light turns on
- External oil leak from the engine
DID YOU KNOW:
Properly disposing of used oil and oil filters is critical to protecting the environment and is also becoming regulated throughout the country as landfills become overcrowded and is supported by the Canadian Auto Recyclers’ Environmental Code (CAREC). There are waste oil and used oil filter programs, as a part of the Canadian Auto Recyclers’ Environmental Code, through each Province to combine the recycling efforts around the country.
Consider recycling your oil and oil filters. It will make a big impact on the environment.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE:
Replacing your vehicle's filters on a regularly scheduled basis will help the vehicle run better and last longer. (Refer to your Owner's Manual for your vehicle's specific filter change intervals.)
Clean filters contribute to better fuel economy and reduced vehicle operating costs. Use the recommended grade of oil for your vehicle for the best protection and efficiency.