BatteriesACDelco batteries are charged and ready to go. Asphalt, water, snow - if there's a vehicle that can travel on it, then there's likely an ACDelco battery that can power it. From a battery that is competitively priced to one that can withstand harsh elements, ACDelco has a battery for just about every need. Plus, our batteries are backed by some of the best warranties in the industry. Although labels and therefore warranties may be different, the same durable and reliable ACDelco battery products remain the same. Please note that the warranty that is displayed on the battery is the warranty that stands for that particular battery.
- Vent caps are designed to resist acid leakage.
- Calcium alloy is optimized to produce a fine-grain, corrosion-resistant grid to maximize corrosion resistance, increase cycle life, and reduce water consumption for battery durability.
- Robust envelope separators provide low resistance and are designed with a puncture-resistant back web along with a rib design to improve acid circulation, which allows the battery to remain cooler and extends battery life.
- Precision manufacturing
- 100% pressure tested to ensure heat seal of battery cover.
- 100% electrical short testing.
- 100% current tested to ensure weld.
- Also offered in 6-year and 5-year models
Professional Silver: 30 months or 2- ½ years (free replacement limited warranty)
Professional Gold: 42 months or 3- ½ years (free replacement limited warranty)
Advantage: 18 months or 1- ½ years (free replacement limited warranty)
Voyager: 12 months (free replacement limited warranty)
* Warranty information applies to the original retail purchaser. Installation not included. For details, see your local retailer or Independent Service Centre that offers ACDelco parts.
Click here for more information on the ACDelco Battery warranty.